What kind of medication is Levitra:
Generic name - vardenafil
Brand name - Levitra
Drug class - impotence agents
Levitra is a medicine that is used to relax muscles found in the walls of blood vessels and increase blood flow to a particular part of the body. This medication is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It is a PDE5 inhibitor.
- This medicine can be used orally.
- This drug was first co-marketed by Bayer pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, and Schering-Plough under the brand name Levitra.
- This medication is available in the market in different strengths such as 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg doses in round orange tablets.
- Levitra should be taken one to 2 hours before sexual activity with a maximum dose frequency of 20 mg once a day.
- This drug is also available under the brand name Staxyn as a tablet that dissolves on the tongue rather than being swallowed in the form of a capsule. You can buy Levitra online from our online pharmacy without a doctor's legal prescription.
Primary uses of Levitra:
- This medicine is used to increase the blood flow to a particular body organ.
- Levitra is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
- This medication is also used to cure premature ejaculations in men.
- It is used to increase the time from penetration to ejaculation.
- It is used to treat impotence.
- This medicine is used to cure quick penetration in men.
Important warnings for Levitra:
- Do not use Levitra with certain other medicines. It may cause a sudden and severe decrease in blood pressure.
- Do not use this medication with alcohol and other drugs, or it may result in fatal side effects.
- Do not use Levitra with that drug which causes fast ejaculation chances.
- Do not take Levitra if you also use riociguat or a nitrate drug.
- Do not use this medication if you regularly use sleeping pills or other inhibitors.
- This medicine is not recommended for children below 16 years.
- Do not buy Levitra online without a doctor's advice if you are allergic to this medicine.
Important precautions for Levitra:
- Get emergency help if you have sudden vision loss just after using this medicine.
- Call your doctor immediately if you face pain, dizziness, nausea, or tingling in your chest during sexual activity.
- Do not perform any physical activity which needs concentration immediately until you know how this medicine reacts to your body.
- Get emergency medical help if you face skin-related allergies just after taking this medicine.
- Avoid using this medicine with alcohol or smoking.
- Ask your doctor if you have ever had a bleeding disorder, a physical deformity of the penis, or a heart attack before using this medicine.
What to tell your doctor or pharmacist before using Levitra:
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from heart disease and kidney disease.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or going to be pregnant before using this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all your drugs, natural products, medicines, or inhibitors you have been using for a long time.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had a brain stroke, heart attack, or congestive heart failure.
- Tell your doctor if you have ever had a mental illness, depression, or unusual behavior before using this medicine.
How to take Levitra :
- Take this medicine as exactly prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Take this medicine at the same time every day
- Swallow the whole tablet with water.
- Do not break, crush or chew Levitra.
- Follow all the instructions your doctor or pharmacist provides along with this medicine.
- You can take this medicine with or without food, but consuming Levitra with food is a plus.
- Do not take this medicine in smaller or larger doses or longer than your doctor or pharmacist prescribes.
Doses Information for Levitra:
Usual adult dose for erectile dysfunctions:
Initial dose - 10 mg orally once a day, maximum 60 minutes before sexual activity Doses can be increased or decreased as tolerated by the patient.
Maximum one-day dose - 20 mg per day
Patient on stable alpha-blocker therapy:
Initial Dose - 5 mg orally once a day.
Doses for 65 years or older :
Initial dose - 5 mg orally once a day. 60 minutes before sexual activity.
Possible Effects of Levitra:
- reduce ejaculation timing
- reduce erectile dysfunction
- hearing or vision problems
- skin allergy
- stomach upset
- Sickle cell anemia
- high blood pressure
- chest pain
- ringing in ears
- irregular heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- penis erection that is painful and lasts up to 4 hours.
- stuffy nose
- back pain
Best place to buy Levitra online:
You can go for online ordering if you want to buy 100% authentic meditation. It is pretty simple and pocket friendly too. There are so many online websites from which you can buy Levitra online. But nowadays, finding genuine medicine is quite challenging because fake products are also available in the market.
If you want to buy 100% authentic medicine, you can order Levitra online from our website, where you can get a flat 10% off on your purchase and free shipping with overnight delivery.
Our respected customer satisfaction is always our priority. We also offer great discounts on festive seasons. If you buy Levitra online from our website, you will get a free prescription from our doctors for your further medications.
Order Now!! Buy Levitra online to get a flat 10% off on your purchase!!